Nanodegree dream .. hope .. new beginning

 

My name is Mohamed. Call me Mo or more precisely “Compu Mo” 

because the name Mo is taken from before😉

Compu Mo is the name I have chosen for my e-commerce business, wait

I know the topic should have a beginning,

Source: https://pixabay.com/photos/entrepreneur-startup-start-up-man-593358/

 I work as a computer teacher for more than 14 years inside and outside Egypt, I have an ambition that has not yet been fulfilled. I was able to teach many generations the importance of computers, programming and networks for every society, all of this did not satisfy my ambition to create my own electronic project or work freelancing on the internet,

When I was a computer teacher, there were some financial and social obstacles as there is no other job besides the teaching profession. I was thinking about working full time, but that would lose my basic work as I wanted to work alongside my basic work, so the full-time option became difficult, and that made me think In part-time work, it was difficult to find another job in light of the country's conditions due to the spread of the Covid 19, which led to thinking differently about part-time work and moving to work on the Internet, how?

Source: https://pixabay.com/photos/youtuber-blogger-screenwriter-2838945/

I asked myself several questions: Can I freelance work? Or create my own business and electronic activity? Why not?

I touched on self-employment, and my CV should have been enriched with some courses that make the employer trust me and my experience, "that was the first obstacle."

I touched upon the second option, which is setting up my own electronic activity. I created a blog, a YouTube channel, and a Facebook page other than the Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts. The other obstacle came, which is that my private activity does not spread and does not grow as required!!

Came the acute need for training courses on e-marketing? Where? When? How much does it cost?

Source: https://pixabay.com/photos/hope-nature-forest-away-trees-5006379/

One day I heard about the Nano Degree Scholarship from the international Udacity company specialized in the field of distance education , which is a complete scholarship in electronic marketing and other subjects, and the most beautiful thing about the topic is that studying in this scholarship is free and also online, which made the study easy and Simple and I can choose the right time for me every day to study, and what distinguishes this scholarship is that it is very organized and goes step by step from beginning to end in a smooth and orderly manner.

Source: https://pixabay.com/photos/man-board-drawing-muscles-strong-2037255/

This made me one of the first applicants in order to achieve what I had hoped for, to achieve my ambition, and to put me on the first path to success and to establish a strong and effective ”Compu MO” on Internet.

I see that this grant affected me positively and solved the problem that I faced in marketing my social media pages,  Thank you for reading my article, follow me on social media, to see all that is new in technology.

 

 


إرسال تعليق

أحدث أقدم